Monday, January 26, 2015

I'll "Owl"ways Love You!

With Valentine's Day right around the corner I thought I'd share a card I made for one of my grandkids. I love this cute image, but sorry to say I don't know who the talented Artist is! I have been trying to go through all of the digital images I have and sort them into files according to Artists; some are obvious but others, like this one, I'm not sure of. Maybe you could help me out...if you know the Artist please let me know.

I used Tim Holtz's Distressed Markers to colour with.  Some pretty ribbon, die cuts, folder embossing, buttons, inked layered wooden hearts, pearls and stitching all work together to finish this card up!
Until next time,
hugs,
Nancy
 
Challenges:
Creative Moments - Sketch {turned sideways}
Fussy and Fancy - Things with Wings
Really Reasonable Ribbon - Hearts and Ribbon
 


3 comments:

Mary Lou

Cute cute cute Valentine "Owls" :) Great job and thanks for joining in the fun at Fussy and Fancy!!
Hugs

Kathy/NorthCarolina

O my goodness! this is sooooo cute! I love the little heart flourish you added to the side, and your owls are adorable! Thanks for sharing with us at Really Reasonable Ribbon!

Amber Milone

This is so adorable! Owls are my absolute favorite and I love your card layout. Thanks for joining us at RRR!

Post a Comment