Monday, January 5, 2015

My first post for 2015!












Had to wait until after the holidays to share with you the Christmas gift I made for  my eldest daughter... a fun collage of her family using all Mo Manning digital images! This was so much fun to do even though it was a bit of a challenge to get the merging technique down. I used a free program called Paint.Net to do the merging. The images are coloured with Copic Markers. My daughter and her husband just finished putting up a "pallet wall" in their family room. I figured they would be putting this picture in that room so I decided to make a frame for the picture using the wood from an old pallet as well.
I am really pleased with how this turned out and will definitely be trying a project like this in the future.

Thanks for stopping by.
hugs,
Nancy


Challenges:
Craft My Life - Anything Goes but no cards!
2 Creative Chicks - anything but a card!
Recycle, Re-purpose & Re-invent -  Recycle ( old pallet for frame)

2 comments:

Mrs A.

A brilliant idea and to think you even made th frame from an old pallet. Ingenious. I'm afraid I only use Paint net to add my water mark . Wouldn't have a clue how to do anything else. Thankyou
for sharing with us at Craft My Life. Hugs Mrs A. (D.T.)

Rocky

That's a very clever idea to merge the images, it must have taken a while but it was so worth it. Thank you for sharing it with us at Craft My Life.

Post a Comment